http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Why Are You Being Logged Out Of Your Bellsouth Email?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubbling Products offered and reviewed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harison203

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:06 am    Post subject: Why Are You Being Logged Out Of Your Bellsouth Email? Reply with quote

Hello

Are you being thrown out of your Bellsouth email account despite enabling ‘keep me signed in’ option? This issue occurs due to various reasons, and if you want to find out those reasons along with their solutions, then keep reading.

Thanks
valerie203

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

You will find that some web browsers have certain extensions to clear cookies each time you close those browsers. Moreover, there are specific programs that clear cookies. These apps clear cookies, so you will be forced to sign out of your email account. As a result, you will have to sign into your web browser and launch it again.
To be able to use ‘keep me signed in’ feature, you will have to disable those apps, uninstall them or modify advanced settings of those particular programs so as to allow cookies from Bellsouth email. When it comes to the most popular apps for clearing cookies, then it is ‘cookieculler’, so if you are not sure whether you have this app installed on your browser, follow these steps:
1. Select ‘Tools’ followed by ‘add-ons’.
2. Select ‘Extensions’ in order to check ‘Cookieculler’ has been listed or not.
If you are planning to manually clear cookies by going into ‘Tools’ menu of your web browser, then that will also remove cookies, which were responsible for keeping you signed into your Bellsouth email account.

Thanks

BellSouth Net Email Login | BellSouth Email Settings | BellSouth Customer Service
harison203

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Thank you, but I'm concerned about one thing: If I use the same outgoing server, won't that mess up me using my own email?

(I use a different domain name email address.)

BellSouth Customer Service | BellSouth Email Setting Outlook | BellSouth Email Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubbling Products offered and reviewed All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: