http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Weed subscription box-First Box Coming January 2019

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morganallen45

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:10 pm    Post subject: Weed subscription box-First Box Coming January 2019 Reply with quote

Roll into the high life monthly with our curated subscription service delivered to your door. The Half Baked Bus weed subscription box and our Half Baked Vannah box includes both lifestyle and stoner products all hand-made with ? in North America. We use hand made North American products to ensure our customers' safety with high quality non-toxic products. Our box product line includes vaporizers, heady-glass, wellness essentials and lifestyle necessities for the nomad stoner. Exclusive monthly updates on Hannah Vannah And The Crew are included in each box. Our weed bus are always ready to provide you best service.
Below is details of both boxes.

1- HALF BAKED VANNAH? BOX STARTS AT $50 USD
2- HALF BAKED BUS? BOXSTARTS AT $100 USD (FREE SHIPPING)

in my next blog i will provide details about above boxes till then visit my website Halfbakedbus
source- https://halfbakedbus.com/pages/get-boxing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: