http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

What's up Here, public posting disabled

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Site Owner "News"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Bubbler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:20 am    Post subject: What's up Here, public posting disabled Reply with quote

The link spammers have infested this forum and I do not have the time to keep deleting all their spam posts. I believe I have locked the forum down and will work on cleaning it up.

If you know Big Bubbler or are a well known bubble person and want to volunteer to moderate this forum or part of it, find me on Facebook (Big Bubbler) and let me know. This site has fallen into near abandonment and may not be worth the trouble unless someone want's to make this into a more active forum.

For the interim, look for the soapbubble wiki. It is on facebook and has it's own web page.

Best Bubble Wishes to all Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Site Owner "News" All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: