http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The ways that to level up your weapon in BNS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Event Calendar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fifa15coins4u

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: The ways that to level up your weapon in BNS Reply with quote

To begin with, i would wish to hints the difficulty that I actually have met before. i need to upgrade my Siren as a result of I actually have used it for a protracted time. I actually have a crap load of part blade and soul gold power that I will convert into parts to upgrade it however idk if that's what I ought to be doing. i would like associate degree Blade & Soul Gold economical thanks to upgrade my weapon and accessories from Siren. And now, i'd share some solutions that i exploit if you've got identical drawback. Here we have a tendency to go:

The most vital thins is part. In blade and soul, you'll have an opportunity to crit them. you'll value concerning 2g which implies 5ss and fifty silver to craft on part. There ar twenty fifth likelihood for you to sell the elder cheap blade and soul gold for 4g. otherwise you will get some silver by mercantilism all of your blue weapons. so you'd higher to save lots of up for the part package as you'll be able to proc four extra gems along side the three you get from craft.

In concerning seven / eight transmutions I got it to proc a pair of times thus its not that extraordinarily rare. additionally, have detected that they provide additional compared to carry iron ones and Blade Soul Gold at 10s per upgrade higher than parts. Blues ar somewhat cheaper, purple needs soulstones however will probably provides additional boost (higher gamma hydroxybutyrate XP bns gold gain). it is a gamble, however I typically simply pay 10s on blues. and that i solely use it to supplement parts once employing a single part would come with wasted XP gain.

To know additional Blade and Soul news ,you can move to our web site http://www.playerhot.com .It's a skilled web site to sell Blade and Soul gold with favourable comment. Once you wish to shop for low-cost Blade and Soul golds, you'll be able to come back here and you 'll get quickest delivery and sweet service.
So more Blade and soul game skill in here: http://www.playerhot.com/games/bladeandsoul/Gold .... Come on. We playerhot for more cheap blade and soul gold. also more game skills!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Event Calendar All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: