http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Discussion about improving skills in FIFA 17(A)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Post links to Videos & discuss them here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fifacoinkopen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Discussion about improving skills in FIFA 17(A) Reply with quote

fifa ultimate team coins
This post is mainly written to most friends who want to improve their skills and records and I hope that all of us make efforts together and share our thoughts.
I made little adjustments according to some professional players' tactics. Here is the conclusion of the tirals: line-ups have no much influence the results of Weekend League and games online through playing for a few weeks. on the weekend and the impact of the online season. At present, the 10W line-up didn't make me lower than the 23rd and the 1000W line-up will not make me over the 26th. Regardless of line-ups, my team did not be knocked out of the D1 in the online season games. I would be qualified for D1T after few months(now I have been qualified for D1T 5 times).

This is the records of last week. The only time getting into Elite 3 as won 30 is on November last year with a full gold cards mash up and good luck. I had been not played the game for a long time until last month that I player for each game last month. It moved closed to gold 2 and gold 1. So why didn't the records improved significantly after the lineup was promoted? Answer is obvious that it depends on reaction, consciousness, operation and stability when you play with high grade player. No one is able to achieve to Elite if the 4 items are still not reached the level required unless good luck booms.

I think it's enough as long as the team is not worse than gold and the players are you favorite and with a good operation feelings. If you want to change a special card, change the forward line first all the time. There is no big difference after changing centers and backs in fact. Moreover, most players own a team with player in top configuration of Premier League or Serie A. That's enough to play for D1 and Weekend League. No needs to ask me why I can not play with eligibility for a higher grade or which point of my line-up should be improved.
fifacoinszone.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Post links to Videos & discuss them here All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: