http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Not sure which wifi network my chromecast is connected?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Post links to Videos & discuss them here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
julianwang

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:34 am    Post subject: Not sure which wifi network my chromecast is connected? Reply with quote

Hi,
I am currently at uni and hooked my chromecast up to a TV in my apartment. At first, chromecast connected to the guest wifi but I tried to switch to the student "secure wireless." Unfortunately, the supported device does not show up under either Wi-Fi network so I cannot change its settings. I do not know how to proceed from here.
janetevans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Julian
In order for Chromecast to function properly, you'll need to have both your Stan-connected device and your Chromecast connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1 Plug your Chromecast device into a HDMI port on your TV
2 Using your TV remote, switch over to the associated HDMI source
3 If your Chromecast device is set up and connected to a Wi-Fi network, the name of the network will appear on the bottom left corner of your TV screen
4 If Chromecast is not set up, follow the steps on Chromecast support here to get started

chromecast com setup | google chrome cast setup | www chromecast setup
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Post links to Videos & discuss them here All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: