http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

how to sharing movies and tv shows with friend?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Big Bubbling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blakejones

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:40 pm    Post subject: how to sharing movies and tv shows with friend? Reply with quote

Hi,
So, I was thinking that can I share my movies and tv shows with my friend if possible? I and my friend both are Netflix users but can I just share my collection with my friend so that she can watch what I have through my mobile.
sarasmithus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Netflix offers a way to share your favorite movies and TV shows with your friends and family. This sharing is optional and uses the standard sharing tool that comes on most mobile and tablet devices, including:

Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

Android Mobile/Tablets

We no longer offer social sharing features through Facebook. If you previously connected your account to Facebook, you can still sign in using Facebook and your Facebook profile picture will continue to be your Netflix profile picture. If you would like to disconnect from Facebook, see below. Note that once you disconnect, you will not be able to reconnect in the future.
netflix activate | netflix tv help | netflix help center
smarttvhelpline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello..
Sharing movies and TV shows through mobile devices
You can share or recommend individual movies or TV shows through mobile devices. Recommendations can be sent from supported devices using the following method.

Navigate to the details page of the movie or TV show you wish to share.

Tap on the share icon to enable sharing through apps on your device, such as text message, email, or social or messaging apps.

Choose the app you wish to share through and complete the share through that app.

| Netflix Com Activate | www Netflix Com Activate | Netflix Tv Help |
Get all the latest news and updates related to the most popular Smart TVs and Smart TV networks only at SmartTVHelpline.com. This is a one-stop website where all the information is published after being verified.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Big Bubbling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: