http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Who do you think could be more successful

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
claudecocker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject: Who do you think could be more successful Reply with quote

For example, if this is a quarterback they will say nike air max 97 black something like "he tend to make all the throws. " Our first thought is, that informs me nothing about his likelihood of success it is near the minimum regarding my expectations. I want a guy who won't accept anything less than a championship.

In the 1980's Delta airlines had one of nike air max 97 sale the worst slogans ever previously in my humble opinion: "Delta gets you at this time there. " That expressed a great attitude of "We just simply do the minimum. " Would Delta be in corporate if they didn't enable you to get there? That's like Nike obtaining the slogan 'We have shoes you are able to wear. ' Instead Nike gone with "Just Do It" thinking that attitude of accomplishing things inspired the organization to greater heights.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: