http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Falcao and Ibrahimovic Ratings/Expectations in FIFA 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Event Calendar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fifa15coins4u

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:35 pm    Post subject: Falcao and Ibrahimovic Ratings/Expectations in FIFA 16 Reply with quote

Just before i get into this, this is just pure expectations, i cant see the future, just for fun ladies!

First is Falcao as we all know, he is a 90% Deal for Chelsea next season, however as a loan. following this year's bad performance, i expect him going down 2 ratings, however as i know how good Falcao is, i expect him to end a year with a TOTS fut 16 coins! He is one of the world's best Strikers, but wrongly used under Van gaal's management, Here are My expectations for his next season in case the Chelsea deal goes successful

Expectations

? First Starting with a NIF Rated at 86, then getting a inform for 2 goals in a game! followed by a MOTM after he destroys an opponent in the Champions league group stage, followed by another derby inform! ending the season with about 20 cheap fut 16 coins goals and registering himself as a Top Scorer, and as well guaranteeing himself a TOTS Place at the end!

Additions

? A +1 Upgrade to his NIF and aswell Inform cards after having a great half season!

This is how his season might look like in Chelsea FC playing besides Costa
Second, is The Swedish King of buy fut 16 coins, a 1 point downgrade as in my opinion this season wasn't as good as his previous season, probably due to the couple of injuries he suffered and the 4 month ban he received. My expectations is as follows

Expectations

? Starting the season averagely, then after he gets adapted again to the Serie A he quickly starts getting the scoring wheel on, and gets a first inform, followed by a 2nd for a match against Internazionale! Then leading AC Milan to the Finale of the Coppa Italia by scoring a Semi final duo and an assist!

How he would finish the season!
Buy more fifa 16 coins in www.fifa16coins4u.com online. and enjoy this game now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Event Calendar All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: