http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

I prefer to take the initiative to defend the good players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Event Calendar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fifa15coins4u

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: I prefer to take the initiative to defend the good players Reply with quote

These two aspects, I prefer to take the initiative to defend the good players. Cause, worry

I was using 433-4 lineup, but my play is very inclined to the middle of the road, so, in front of my players in the field, passing,field of view is good first,the second is long shots,I am far Jets,long shots are the first means of my fifa 17 points goal.Speed ??is not necessary, but must be tough and physical strength,because I need them to defend.

So I chose the two sides.FIGO pass first-class feel good,and all aspects are not bad,is a means of my attack,not under the end, but with the pumping after the middle Van Basten,and then back to long shot or two into the restricted area so ,The left side of the ARNAUTOVIC fifa 17 coins strong, because I rarely hit the left,he is mainly responsible for defense and Jianlou, occasional top corner,collusion doorball of this kind, worthy of his worth

Two CM basic all the array of general,physical strength,Effen model is good,long pass good,although the defense almost.But at least to complete any,the blue magic is the offensive engine,physical 99,enough to finish 120 minutes,all-round

Van Basten is used to challenge the cheap fifa 17 coins difficulty. In fact, many people better than he is, no reference (Note: Fanba is a pure shot machine) . So more of these can be find in futshop.net now.. come here for more fifa 17 coins and more game fun!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Event Calendar All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: