http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

abroad flooring professional committee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qzz10011

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: abroad flooring professional committee Reply with quote

and at the beginning of my last year I raised a number of issues and directions that have been reported to us in the report of our Secretary-General Li Honggang , We are expected to work in two years, but we have done all over a year. So we hope to increase the pace in 2007, to increase efforts, in communication with the government departments,
especially within the enterprise of mutual information exchange and communication, we will deepen to increase such efforts. Then we also hope that our floor professional committee in the near future to be able to become the most influential at home and abroad flooring professional committee. We hope to play such a function of our professional.
committee to be able to promote the exchange between our members and to assist our member enterprises to carry out a business, which is our work, which is what I report today in 2007, thank you. [Li Honggang]: I will be a grand introduction to the two other leaders and guests today, they are China Forest Products Industry Association Real Estate Professional Committee Secretary-General Lu Bin,
Related links:
decking board kennel floors

engineered wood exterior facade supplierscanada

two foot fence panels
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: