http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Is it against the law to share Netflix?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blakejones

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:17 am    Post subject: Is it against the law to share Netflix? Reply with quote

Hello friends...
I need your help
Please someone tell me, Is it against the law to share Netflix? yes or no, please tell me.
generalanya

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:06 am    Post subject: Is it against the law to share Netflix? Reply with quote

Hello

Netflix password sharing is a common phenomenon, and practically everyone does it. It’s the only way to access the service free of charge. If you’ve got a friend or family member who’s a paying subscriber to Netflix, then all you need is his or her password to get in on the action. There’s legal precedent that makes Netflix password sharing a federal crime, but Netflix really doesn’t care about that. In fact, Netflix says you can do whatever you want with your password… as long as you don’t try to sell it.
The company has said in the past that it doesn’t care whether you share your Netflix password or not. Netflix has not changed its mind, even though it might make sense to see the company try to ban password sharing so that subscriber numbers continue to grow.

For any query visit us:
Netflix Com Activate | Netflix Com Login | Setting Up Netflix On Tv
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: