http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

MapleStory M Mesos: How to Link Account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sletrry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: MapleStory M Mesos: How to Link Account Reply with quote

Please GMS team increase the drop rate of this Lunar Dew Items that fall from the Desert Rats which come from the Empress's Might Job Quest.A concerned Maple Mobile Mesos Bishop.

So before I even start to write out exactly what my suggestion is, I would just like everyone to know I really do blacklist a good deal of individuals. There are a lot of people that I do not enjoy, and want no company with in game. Either because they are cyber bullies, or happen to be known for scamming others.

I am sure by now everyone knows exactly what a blacklist is. It is that final tab on your Maple Users List, along with your buddy, party, and boss tab. The maximum amount of people permitted to be redeemed is 26/26, and yes I've filled up 26 of these slots half of those being the participant and their mules. I would like to voice my view of expanding the blacklist, or possess an NPC that sells expansion slots for blacklisting (kind of like how buddy slots could be expanded).

Another suggestion I'd like to include too is the hired merchant blacklist growth. The request hired retailers only allows 20 characters allowed, and that I feel like there should be more.

Or an even better idea would to somehow have the blacklist within our Maple Users List to mechanically associate with our hired retailers blacklist. I do not mind writing in the names of who I need blacklisted from my store, but if it could be made simpler then why not.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Bubble Entertainer Listings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: