http://www.bigbubblers.com Big Soap Bubblers
Big Bubblers and Big Bubble Lover

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

U can Introduce yourself, Click Here then click Post Reply

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Big Bubbling Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shimmer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: U can Introduce yourself, Click Here then click Post Reply Reply with quote

Just wanted to introduce myself......
Hi, I have had a lifelong attraction to light in all its wonderfull expressions and had the pleasure of seeing BIG bubbles in the dark under a street lamp on Oct. 29th 05. I am hooked Laughing It was certainly one of the most astonishingly wonderfull things I have ever seen. I am still smiling.
Shimmer
Big Bubbler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:10 am    Post subject: Ooops Reply with quote

Hey Shimmer,
It was good to see you at joes "Wake".
('Embarassed')
Embarassed I think I messed up the path to your avatar. If you go to profile after logging in and then look for the gallery of avatars - there are a bunch of new ones to choose from - and your old one if you prefer it.
pdxjellyfish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Hey everyone Reply with quote

My name is Sam or the Jellyfish. I have had the honor to bubble with Kelly on a handful of occasions. I love the bubbles, but I really am addicted to the smiles and laughter the bubbles create in others. I am looking forward to a good year of bubbling. I live in Portland, so we get a bunch of good bubbling weather. I am saving for an upgrade of my WMB's (Wands of Massive Bubbling). I now have a nice park nearby my house with a great spot for some bubbles. I feel I must spread to joy of bubbling thick across the city. Hope to see you all this year for some latenight fun. Sammy ((((<=
BubblemanNY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: New Guy!!! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

My name is Stephen and I am a bubble enthusiast and small time performer operating in New York City. I have never participated in an online Forum before and I'm hoping there is someone out there with whom I can talk with, Maybe exchange stories and ideas. There's one more person out there who's trying to make the world a more colorful place.

I hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Stephen D.
msboo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey BubblemanNY,

We live in KY and love bubbling with our 4 yr old grandson. His little friends love to as well when visiting. My daughter posted a video of him making big bubbles on Facebook and now her friends want to do the same with their kids. Heck, the parents want to bubble too. Great family fun! Very Happy

I've been trying difference mixtures, etc. but keeping it simple.
Aldis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am new member here. I must say welcome to all.
tunnel276

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! Kasey from East Texas here. Just a science loving guy, easily entertained by large bubbles! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Soap Bubblers Forum Index -> Big Bubbling Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: